We invite you to a real holiday by the sea, in Gąski
Regulations of the “Morska Gąska” Resort
- These Regulations apply to all Guests staying in the “Morska Gąska” resort.
- Making a booking is tantamount to accepting the terms of booking and the provisions of these Regulations.
- By making a booking, the Guest agrees to the processing of personal data in order to execute the booking and fulfill the registration obligation in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997.
- In order to confirm a telephone/e-mail booking, a deposit of PLN 500,00 must be paid to the account of the Resort within 2 days of making the above mentioned booking (for each week of stay).
- The day of payment of the deposit is the day of concluding the rental agreement. Lack of payment within the above mentioned period cancels the initial booking.
- In case of cancellation of the booking the deposit is not refundable.
- The day of stay starts from 16.00-21.00 on the day of arrival and ends from 7.00-10.00 on the last day of stay.
- Guests are kindly asked to respect the “quiet time” from 22.00 to 7.00. Visitors can stay in the Resort until 22.00.
- The remaining amount for the stay can be paid by bank transfer to the bank account of the Resort up to 2 days before arrival or in cash, together with a tourist tax of PLN 2.00 / person / day and a cash deposit of PLN 500.00 / house immediately upon arrival at the check-in.
- Each cottage has 1 parking place in the unguarded car park.
- Guests are required to check the condition of the cottage and its equipment during the check-in.
- Any remarks concerning damage, destruction or deficiencies should be reported to the staff. Lack of comments from the Guests within 30 minutes from receiving the key means that they have no objections to the cottage, its condition and the quantitative and qualitative equipment.
- The Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused to the cottages during their stay and agree that the repairs of the damage, removal of defects and filling in the gaps in the equipment are made at their expense. Therefore, during check-out after inspection of the cottage any identified losses / costs of cleaning up a gross mess (PLN 130) will be covered from the cash deposit received. The remaining amount will be refunded to the person paying the deposit.
- The rental price does not include insurance.
- The Resort is not responsible for any injuries or damage, destruction or theft of Guests’ movable property.
- Children and teenagers under 18 years of age are allowed to stay in the Resort only under adult supervision.
- Smoking, frying fish and listening to loud music is prohibited in the cottages under penalty of 350.00 PLN/event.
- It is forbidden to use any electric or gas powered devices or apparatuses, which are not the equipment of the Resort and which may cause fire in the cottages. It is forbidden to bring flammable materials, explosives and materials with unpleasant smell into the Resort.
- In the event that the Guests grossly violate the peace and/or welfare of neighbors and do not comply with the rules of the Resort and commonly known standards of human coexistence, the Resort reserves the right to terminate the guest’s stay/agreement, and the fee charged is not returned.
- At check-out, Guests are required to leave the cottages as they were, i.e. empty waste bin, washed dishes, empty refrigerator, etc.
Personal Data Protection Regulations (RODO- GDPR)
From 25.05.2018. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such information (RODO) and repealing Directive 95/46/EC applies. In this regard, we inform you that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is ‘Morska Gąska’ in Gąski.
- You may contact the Resort by e-mail about your personal data.
- For the purposes of the booking process and the provision of cottage rental services your data will be processed.
- The Administrator ensures that your personal data is not made available to unauthorized third parties. All necessary measures will be taken in this respect.
- The Administrator retains the right to make your personal data available to authorized third parties: companies making online payments, keeping accounts and providing IT services.
- Your personal data will be processed for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of providing cottage rental services and until the statute of limitations on any claims arising from this.
- You have the right of access to the content of your personal data, the right to rectify and delete them, as well as the right to limit their processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, regarding the processing of your personal data.
The Administrator is entitled to introduce changes to the provisions of the Regulations at any time and depending on his/her own decision.